Friday, April 16, 2010

7 Layers of Enchantment

Normally, I would prefer to post my overview summary of the Magic Kingdom first, but a fellow Disney fanatic gave me the wonderful idea to write about each of the 7 different themed lands in more detail beforehand. (Rest assured, the summary is still on its way.) As someone who has been to this particular park more times than I can count, I feel as though I know it pretty well (up to 2008) & would like to share that knowledge with you here. Each land is, of course, unique & fun in its own way, although I do have my favorite. The funny thing is, though, that my favorite ride at the park is not in my favorite land; just goes to show you can find fun in every part of the park. So here's to Adventureland which is not the land of The Haunted Mansion; I look forward to returning to both!

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment