Saturday, April 10, 2010

Anticipation!

Anticipation can often be the best part of a good experience. When looking forward to something we are excited about it seems to help other parts of life go more smoothly (for me, anyway). With the exception of what others may tell us, our view in anticipation is untainted because we have not yet gone through the experience. And even if something has been done before there is still the hope that it will be better than ever the next time around. This is the way I view my anticipation in preparing for the Disney College Program once again. Having done it before there are expectations I have because of what I have experienced before. There is anticipation for the good and the bad, though it may always be different the next time around. I may not be able to control every part of my experience but I can still try to do things differently. Some things I will never want to change, though, because of how great they were the first time; other things I will be desperate to change (or not let happen again). Some places at Disney World I can hardly wait to get back to. There are moments I will only be able to experience there and I certainly look forward to storing up some wonderful memories that may last forever. The opportunities are endless and it is so important to make the most out of this college program! There is no question that the program is what you make of it, so your level of anticipation ahead of time could help determine the amount of fun later on. Look at it in a positive light and it will be more likely to end well too. Believe in an amazing journey and this may become one!

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment