Friday, September 3, 2010

Living on Sunset

The picture at right is the place I will be spending a significant amount of my time for the next 4-plus months. It is clearly a good place for me since I have chosen to live it up here in the past, but I will obviously be here to work & not just to play. There is a little bit of worry that I won't be seeing it the same way as I did before I started working here, although that doesn't mean it has to end up in a negative way. There is always some risk involved when going to work at a place you love so much as a guest simply because of the fact that the insides of it (literally & figuratively) will be exposed. Of course, there is also the possibility that I may love it even more when it comes time to leave...& I choose to hope for the best.

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment