Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Preparing for the Best

Tomorrow will be my second day of training for Fantasmic! & I hope all goes well even though I am not too excited about taking on this particular job. I do want to do well, though, at my assignments because even if I am not fond of the work, the guests do not need to know that. All they should see is a cast member who is proud to work at Disney World. Of course, acting this way would be a little more difficult if I were not looking forward to switching locations/jobs. But even with first working crowd control for the show (& later the 3:00 parade & High School Musical show) I get to spend a significant amount of time around my favorite location in the park which is the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster courtyard also near Tower of Terror. It is always nice to earn money for being at a place you love.

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment