Tuesday, September 7, 2010

They Call it the 5th Dimension

I am so happy (as you can tell) that I have finally begun my training at Tower of Terror! It really is amazing to actually be at the place I have loved so much for so long! Of course, I cannot be sure of what's in store for me but I can be sure that I will try to make it the best experience that I can. Hopefully I will not be an outsider for long as it is always a little awkward making your way in a new place. I have always seemed to adjust pretty well to each job I have started, although it never gets easy no matter how many times it is done. I am also eager for my training to be completed even though I really don't mind it so much since it is where I want to be. Only time will tell the future and I'm pretty sure it looks fairly bright ;)

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment