Monday, August 30, 2010

Getting Started

So yesterday was my first day of location training. There was so much to take in in terms of instruction. Without actually seeing how things are done it can be very hard to learn the proper procedures, but I just have to try the best I can. It can be rather tough to show enthusiasm for this beginning part of my work as I am not yet at Tower of Terror. (I start there on Monday.) Right now I am basically an usher at the Fantasmic! show which is alright but not my ultimate goal. Thankfully, though, I have my anticipation for the fantastic Tower of Terror keeping me happy. And, as odd as it seems, I have another two days off with today and tomorrow. I really do want to get into some sort of work routine so I can feel more comfortable here.

~Steph:)

No comments:

Post a Comment