Monday, August 23, 2010

Let the Games Begin...

So here I am, once again living in the apartment complex of my choice: Chatham Square. I lived there both times before & was really hoping to do the same this time around. Not only am I at the same complex but I am in the building right behind both of the other buildings I was in for my last programs AND I am in the same room as well. Yes, I am pleased with how things have turned out in that respect & I do hope those living arrangements will assist in my having a good time at Disney. Also, I have been assigned the work location of Sunset Attractions at Hollywood Studios which is either Tower of Terror or Rock 'N' Roller Coaster! As you might imagine, I am overjoyed at the results of my efforts to continue with the program until I received the job location of my choice. I truly do look forward to starting work & I hope that it will greatly exceed my expectations for the semester.

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment