Saturday, August 28, 2010

Final Preparations

This was a day for me to prepare to start work by getting the shoes I need to complete my costume. Even though I'm pretty sure, I hope I have all I need to get started on the right foot. I know that I will be nervous right before I begin, but some of that should also help me to adjust to the new surroundings. I still have a week left before I get to work at Tower so I guess that just means I can use that time to get more excited for what is to come. It may not always be easy or fun but I hope I enjoy it nonetheless and that I will show it in my performance. Also, just because I may not always be working at Tower of Terror does not mean I should slack off & not be concerned with the job I do. Working at Fantasmic! does not excite me nearly as much but I still need to make sure that I do a job I can be proud of. And, if nothing else, at least I get to see the show a few times!

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment