Friday, August 27, 2010

A Day of Wonder

So it's kind of funny to be having an off day when hardly any work has been done. I have only had 2 training classes which didn't really take too much energy. It has been nice to have some time to enjoy the parks, though, & I always love visiting them & going back to the places I love the most or seeing new ones. My roommate & I were actually going to go to Animal Kingdom first today but we didn't get started early enough so we just went to EPCOT with a couple other roommates. It was a nice time, as always, & I enjoyed spending time with the roommates who were there. Though we didn't experience it today, I am particularly looking forward to seeing the newly redone Captain EO for the first time. Because I have such a love for Michael Jackson I am just thrilled that Disney decided to pay tribute to him by bringing the '80s attraction back for guests to enjoy once again! (I will no doubt be back to report on how fantastic it was:) Other than that there are, of course, many other attractions I am happy to experience again, particularly Ellen's Energy Adventure since I am so in love with her. Hopefully I won't have an excessive amount of extra time on my hands, though, since I would like to work plenty of hours, but I am definitely looking forward to my free time spent in the beloved Disney parks!

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment