Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 1 of Many

I have now arrived at the point in time where I can actually write based on what is currently going on with me at Disney. I check-in tomorrow morning but arrived in Florida around 5 p.m. this evening. Of course, I am quite tired & not sure when I will be able to get a real good night sleep since life never seems to slow down in the college program. I do look forward to many things but it is always an adjustment for me to reaquaint myself with this somewhat odd & unfamiliar place. Thankfully, though, I do know my way around the area pretty well, even if I don't have a car to drive it. On the way to the hotel I was able to see 2 of my greatest loves in life which are the Tower of Terror (of course!) & my old place of employment at Cirque du Soleil. Both are/were very moving to see & I so look forward to spending more time "with" them. And speaking of Tower of Terror, I am a bit nervous to find out where I will be working for the semester, whether it's the specific ride or park. Naturally, I have my hopes but I don't want to get too cought up in them just in case I am disappointed. Even so, I am glad to finally be working with attractions at Disney World this time around:)

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment