Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Traditions of...

On day 4 in Florida I was able to start getting paid which really is a lot of the reason I came here ;) Of course, I have been trying to have my chance to work at Tower of Terror but I do like getting paid for the work I do here as well. I wish it didn't require sitting through training classes so much but that's just how it must be & what helps to set Disney apart from other, competing companies; in the end, it really will pay off for those who truly care about their jobs & being successful at them. I, for one, do enjoy learning about the history of Disney & being reminded of its creator's legacy. It is always nice to know how the place you work for came to be, &, of course, Disney has a pretty good story to tell. Like any job [location] this one's not for everybody, but it's nice to know that I'm one of the ones it is. I, naturally, look forward to starting my training at my specific attraction & to form a routine that I can follow throughout my internship.

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment