Thursday, August 26, 2010

"On With the Show"

Today was the day I toured Disney's Hollywood Studios, where I'll be working this fall. Because this will be my first time working in a park at Disney World I am especially excited about it. It will be nice to spend so much time in the middle of everything...& I know that it will be even nicer to spend that time at the Tower of Terror :D I am still having a hard time believing that I will actually be working where I have wanted to for so long & I just know it will be a fantastic experience for me! Obviously it won't be perfect, as no job is, but I am starting out really energized for it so I know that will help. I am NOT ashamed of my costume, which is kind of a first, & I look forward to actually putting it on. First, though, I will be working at the Fantasmic! show just for extra training (I guess) since that seems to be what the others in my area of the park are also doing. After about a week there I will start at the Tower & I am eager for that time to come.

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment