Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rain Rain All the Time!

On day 3 in Florida this rain just won't let up! Yes, I am used to it from the last two times I was here, but that doesn't mean I prefer it. Thankfully, though, it doesn't affect park operations too much as most attractions are indoors. (Not that I mind being down for weather;) Since fall is on its way I do hope the weather will straighten out before it gets here. Today was another grocery day where the roommates were all working to get what we felt we needed in our apartment for the time being. It seems like we have a lot of food now but I know it won't last long enough. Oh well - such is life. I almost can't believe I'm going on 4 days being here but, at the same time, it sometimes feels like a bit longer. I'm constantly being told time will go fast, & it has for me both times before, but somehow I always seem to think that this time will be different. Anyway, tomorrow is the first day of getting paid so that means it's down to business, but I'm pretty ready for it since I am eager to get to my location, put in a good word for myself, & start work at the Tower of Terror :D

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment