Monday, March 15, 2010

An Interview of Myself ~ Part 1


  1. Who is your favorite Disney character? What is your favorite Disney movie?
  2. My favorite Disney character is Goofy, & my favorite Disney movie is "Robin Hood".
  3. What is your favorite Disney attraction? Which is your favorite Disney park?
  4. My favorite Disney attraction is the Tower of Terror, & my favorite Disney park is Hollywood Studios (MGM).
  5. What are your top 3 role choices as a College Program Cast Member?
  6. My top 3 role choices as a College Program Cast Member would be Attractions, Hospitality, & Character Attendant or Main Entrance Operations.
  7. Why would now be a good time to do the College Program?
  8. Now would be a good time for me to do the College Program [again] because it fits in so perfectly with my major, which is Hospitality & Tourism Management. I also believe that I am ready to return to live & work there.
  9. What would you look for in a College Program participant/applicant?
  10. If I were interviewing College Program applicants, I would look for enthusiasm for Disney & their desired roles more than anything else. I would also try to identify as much integrity as I could in their responses that would hopefully give me a good indication of their true personality. (Prior knowledge of Disney would also be a plus.)
  11. How would you make a guest feel special on their Disney vacation?
  12. I would make a guest feel special on their Disney vacation by welcoming them & letting them know I'm glad they chose to come to Disney, no matter my role or when I met them. I would give them suggestions as to what they might enjoy during their stay & also ask any children what they are most looking forward to on their trip, as well.
  13. Which Disney resort would you most like to work in/at?
  14. If I could work in any of the Disney resorts I would most like to work at the Boardwalk Inn because I love spending time there & it has such a neat setting!
  15. Why, in general, do you want to work for Disney?
  16. In general, I would like to work for Disney because I love it so much! I love how it brings together so many different aspects of entertainment to create something uniquely irreplaceable.
  17. What are some good ways to interact with guests throughout their Disney vacation (in any role)?
  18. Some good ways to interact with guests throughout their Disney vacation include asking them what they liked best about their time spent at the place "where magic lives". I could also ask them what they would recommend to their family & friends back home if they were to take a Disney vacation. I might ask them how I could help to make their stay better, no matter how it was going up until then. And I would certainly do my best to answer any of their questions concerning whatever area I worked in. Along with that, I can show enthusiasm for my role as I come into contact with them.
  19. What does "character integrity" mean to you? To me, "character integrity" is more than just staying "in character" while working for Disney; it is about who you are as a person, whether working at Disney or not. Integrity reaches every part of a person's life, at work or play. If a person doesn't have integrity, it becomes impossible to live their best life.

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment