Friday, March 12, 2010

The Reasons I Want to Return as a DCP Cast Member

I think that it is fair enough to start out with the fact that I have done the College Program twice before; both times were considered a success in that I made it through & look back with a great amount of fondness. Not only was i never "disciplined" on the program, but I got along quite well with the people I worked for (& with). I feel that Disney does a good job of combining that work experience with a unique living situation & valuable learning opportunities to create the College Program. It is something that no other company does, even if they do come close, & being a part of that is priceless. How else can a student live & work AT Walt Disney World, gaining experience that will surely stick with them forever?? The last two times I did the program I was a declared Psychology major, but this time around (if all goes well) I will be a Hospitality & Tourism Management major. And though psychology is a part of every facet of life, hospitality & tourism is exactly what Disney specializes in. So I feel that to directly relate school to work is a definite plus, & if I can take the opportunity to really do that this third time around i will continue to move forward in my career & gain more invaluable life experience. I truly believe that my personality fits well with the major I have chosen & because of that it is also just what Disney needs:) My love for all kinds of people spills over into every area of my life, no matter what I'm doing with it. Because I have done the program twice before I know I can successfully complete it again. I have an enthusiasm for Disney that is impossible to hide & it is immensely satisfying to put that passion to good use by working FOR my favorite company. Of course, if I'm not accepted now would not be the perfect time to continue with Disney, but if I am then I can be sure that my time IS now.





~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment