Monday, March 29, 2010

Roommate Survey

Your name? Stephanie King
Are you legal (over 21)? yes (will be 24 on Oct. 19)
Male or female? female
Gay, straight, or bi (optional)? straight
Where do you live? Grand Rapids, Michigan
What role will you have at Disney? Attractions!
What are your arrival/departure dates/program? Fall (8/23/10-1/7/11)
Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham!
How many roommates/rooms would you like (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 3-5 roommates, 2-3 rooms
Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I like to a little bit, & it depends on my roommates (but hopefully not all the time;).
What's your favorite food &, more importantly, can you cook? I love anything Italian or Mexican (esp. spicy foods), & yes I can cook but I don't love to do it.
If your friends could describe you i 3 words what would they be? understanding, funny, friendly
What kinds of movies/music do you like? I like most kinds of music (w/a couple exceptions) & also a variety of movies except for most chick-flicks, sci-fi, or action (are always exceptions though:) ~ favorite singer is Lady Gaga, favorite group is Black Eyed Peas, favorite movie is "The Phantom of the Opera".
Do you smoke &, if so, inside or outside? I don't, but I also don't mind being around those who do...as long as it's not in my face lol.
Do you drink (socially or alcoholic)? socially, but I'm able to live w/out it too (& would I really tell you if I were an alcoholic? lol)
Are you a night person or a morning person? NIGHT :D ...but I can be very quiet so I won't bother those who are sleeping!
Are you driving or flying down? flying (unless a miracle occurs:)
What do you do for fun? read & write, hang out w/friends & family a lot, listen to music, watch movies & TV, go dancing, keep up w/Disney stuff :)
What is your favorite quote? too many to narrow down
What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? meeting new people, gaining more hospitality/career experience, being reunited w/the Tower or Terror :D
Favorite things to do when not working? go out to eat, sleep, watch TV, just relax, play in the parks (if at Disney)
One good quality about yourself? loyal
One bad quality about yourself? worrier
Your college? Grand Valley State University (in MI)
Your major? Hospitality & Tourism Management
Any medical conditions (optional)? nothing major
Are you messy or tidy? I can be both, but not in an obnoxious way, & I am very clean!
Anything else you want to state? I am totally obsessed w/the Tower of Terror & have been on it over 230 times!!!
Favorite Disney movie? Robin Hood
How many times have you been to Disney? 3 times for Disney World & 1 time for Disneyland
Favorite park? Hollywood Studios
Favorite ride? guess... ;)
Favorite show? IllumiNations @ EPCOT
Favorite resort? Boardwalk
Favorite dining? Planet Hollywood, House of Blues, & Rainforest Cafe (all @ Downtown Disney)
Favorite character? Goofy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment