Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why I Would be the Perfect Choice to Work at the Tower of Terror!

Oftentimes, dreams are large scale desires, but they don't have to be. A dream of mine is to work as a Bellhop at the Tower of Terror. I feel that I would be the perfect Cast Member for it because I have such a passion that I have ridden it over 230 times & am anticipating at least that many more! Naturally, the ride itself is the main focus of my obsession, which I will come back to in a bit, but I am also an enormous fan of "The Twilight Zone" TV show, of which the attraction is based off. Literally ever since I can remember, I have loved that show along with its creator, head writer, & narrator Rod Serling. It was just a fantastic piece of entertainment that has not been duplicated since (though some have unsuccessfully tried). Each episode carried with it so many life lessons & gave viewers new perspectives to think upon. And although the show is over 50 years old, it is still relevant to today & continues to provide absolutely priceless entertainment. Anyway, my love for "The Twilight Zone" came first, & when I discovered the amazing Tower of Terror ride 14 years ago, on a family vacation, I knew I had discovered a true gem (even at age 9). Though I only went on it a couple of times back then, I picked up right where I left off 12 years later & came to love it even more each time I stepped in line. Working at Disney World was the perfect opportunity to "get to know" this incredible ride & a few of the inspired cast members who worked there. And, believe it or not, every time I took yet another turn on it I discovered more & more details that helped to give the Tower of Terror its appeal & make it ever more spectacular! Never once did I feel bored & by turn 200 I was more excited to go on it than ever! In fact, laying in bed at night when I worked there, I would rehearse what I might say if I were a Bellhop. I think I would be a great addition to the Tower of Terror team because my love for the ride & every facet of it runs deep. I can't imagine what I would have done with myself all those times if I hadn't ridden it, but I'm almost certain that whatever it was wouldn't have been nearly as much fun! ;)


~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment