Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Meet & Greet

Because Cast Members have the luxury of entering the parks for free it is easy to set aside a special time to go around & meet many of the Disney characters, as I did during my time there. It wasn't until my second turn at the program that I realized how fun it might be to see how many autographs I could collect, & boy was I glad I did! Though I did a little of it with my roommates, most of my character meetings were alone & I really had such a nice time :) The funny this is, even as a Cast Member who has seen performers dressed in only half their costume & gotten multiple autographs from someone who has played several different characters, I still get excited to see Mickey & Donald walking around (even if they are sometimes played by girls~hehe). In all honesty, meeting those beloved Disney characters, with or without an autograph book & photopass card, really brings out the kid in a person, & there's nothing like it!

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment