Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Moment to Pause

As much fun as writing this blog has been, I cannot forget that my future with Disney is not certain & I don't know for sure when I will return. It's so easy to be excited when you find others who are as well because the time to apply is now & the next college program session is fast approaching. Sadly, not everyone who applies gets in & there is no guarantee I won't be one of those people. Then again maybe the timing isn't quite right or I'll turn out not to be ready &, therefore, be given more time to reflect & prepare. I suppose there would be some disappointment but, at the same time, I'm never entirely sure of what I want or where I want to go anyway. So for right now I will wait some more & be happy to watch as others pursue the internship of a lifetime.

~Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment